Whether you live here, are visiting, or are considering the Tri-Valley as your new home, there is one thing you can count on: there are plenty of ways to rejuvenate in a weekend. Trust me, I know.
Here are the first five that come to mind:
- Wine tasting. This one’s a no-brainer. When you’re so close to some of the best winemaking in the world, you have no excuse to visit the 50+ wineries that call the Tri-Valley home. For descriptions and directions to the area wineries, visit http://www.trivalleycvb.com/visitors/things-to-do/wineries-wine-shops/
- Golf. You know when the LPGA selects the Tri-Valley for a nationwide tournament, there is some great golfing to be had. There are plenty of public and private clubs throughout the area. Many also boast awesome banquet facilities and restaurants. For more golf info, see http://www.trivalleycvb.com/visitors/things-to-do/golf-tri-valley/
- Spas. Who doesn’t like to be pampered? There are scores of first-class spas throughout our cities. You’re sure to find one to match your tastes here http://www.trivalleycvb.com/visitors/things-to-do/spas-beauty/.
- Diversify your cultural palette. The Tri-Valley is home to dozens of music and theatric performances and artists, as well as museums and galleries. To keep up to date, visit http://www.trivalleycvb.com/visitors/things-to-do/arts-culture/
- Get out and enjoy nature. There are so many outdoor options: bicycling, hiking, running, swimming. A little exercise is the most fundamental way to rejuvenate and here in the Tri-Valley, there are so many ways to enhance your experience. Visit http://www.trivalleycvb.com/visitors/things-to-do/parks-recreation/